If you have any questions or comments on this matter, please contact our customer service through the \"contact us\" menu on our website.
"IMPAKT": IMPAKT S.A. with its registered office in Mosina, Stanisława Lema 16, registered under KRS number: 0000585900 in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań IX Economic Department of the National Court Register. IMPAKT acts as a personal data administrator within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (Official Journal L 119/1, 4/05/2016, hereinafter referred to as the \"Regulation\"). Contact with the Administrator is possible by means of correspondence to the address given above or electronically to email@example.com.
"User(s)": A user or users of the site, collectively or individually, depending on the context;
"Website": the website accessible at the following main URL: www.IMPAKT.com.pl and our country domains.
"Personal Data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Type of personal data collected
On some subpages of our website, IMPAKT will collect your personal data, such as your name, username, password, contact data (email, phone number, data related to other forms of electronic communication), correspondence data (address, city, street, postal code), data of the entity you work for with the address and contact data of this entity and your professional function.
3. Confidentiality of personal data
IMPAKT is primarily concerned with ensuring the best possible protection of your personal data, thus trying to prevent unlawful processing and accidental loss or deletion of your personal data. In particular, we pay attention to data security with regard to the following:
- the use of encryption mechanisms in all appropriate cases;
- the use of password protection;
- requesting contractual guarantees from third parties; and
- restricting access to your personal data
4. Collection and further processing of personal data
If you wish to use an area of our website that requires registration, you will be asked to provide the relevant information. In this case, IMPAKT expressly stipulates that you will only be granted full access to the website once you have provided the required information and accepted the relevant policies and conditions.
In addition, IMPAKT may collect your personal information:
- when creating an online user account;
- when sending a contact message;
- when ordering a newsletter;
- when participating in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion;
- when you complete a survey;
- when joining a recruitment
IMPAKT will, at the same time, avoid collecting personal data that is not useful for the above purposes and will not keep personal data longer than necessary for these purposes, or, where applicable, longer than the period specified in the contract or by law.
Your personal data will be at IMPAKT's disposal for the duration of your relationship with IMPAKT or the relationship between IMPAKT and the entity for which you work, and thereafter for the period required by applicable law or the period necessary for IMPAKT to protect or assert its rights.
5. purposes of using personal data
All personal information you provide is stored on secure servers.
IMPAKT may use the personal information collected for the following purposes (\"purposes\"):
- registering you as a user on the website and providing services through the website;
- ensuring that the content of the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- handling orders placed through the website;
- researching and analysing the market and IMPAKT's customers, products and services;
- facilitating IMPAKT's evaluation of the company's products and services, as well as making improvements and corrections to them;
- internal documentation;
- marketing, including providing you with information that you yourself request or that IMPAKT believes may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to be contacted about such matters
- organizing contests and/or other promotional activities;
- fulfilling IMPAKT's obligations under the law, including in particular the issuance and retention of invoices and accounting documents, and for archiving purposes;
- the protection of IMPAKT's rights in accordance with the law, including in particular the enforcement of overdue payments through collection processes and litigation,
6. disclosure of personal data
IMPAKT does not provide your personal data to third parties without your consent, except:
- when disclosure of such information is necessary to enable IMPAKT's employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or contractors to perform services or tasks on behalf of IMPAKT;
- purchasers or potential purchasers of IMPAKT's rights and obligations relating to the Website;
- if disclosure is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of IMPAKT, its customers or affiliates, or is required or permitted by law.
7. direct marketing
On the registration pages and other subpages of this website, you may be asked to indicate whether you wish to receive certain information by e-mail and/or postal mail. If you agree, this will mean that you consent to IMPAKT's use of your personal information to provide you with information about its products, promotional activities and special offers, as well as any other information about IMPAKT's products or services.
You may change your direct marketing preferences at any time by using the opt-out option included in each direct marketing e-mail, or, if you have registered as a user, by changing your account settings.
In case of employees or persons authorized to represent the company, with whom the administrator has business cooperation or who can be interested in such cooperation and to whom administrator or persons who entrusted them with the task of processing personal data, intending to present a commercial offer – your data will be processed in order to send commercial information containing altering, expanding and/or initiating a business cooperation proposals. Primary ground for processing your data is; therefore, a legitimate interest performed by the administrator or persons who entrusted them with the abovementioned task of processing personal data according to article 6 section 1 point (f) of GDPR in terms of goods and services marketing.
Personal data of employees or entities representing the company, with whom the administrator has business cooperation or who can be interested in such cooperation, was collected from publicly available source that is from National Court Register, Central Registration and Information on Business, websites and profiles on social media.
8. rights of persons whose personal data are processed
Under the provisions of the Regulation, you are entitled to:
- request access to your Personal Data; a Data Subject is entitled to obtain confirmation from IMPAKT as to whether Personal Data relating to him or her is being processed, and if it is, he or she is entitled to obtain access to it. IMPAKT will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data subject to processing upon request. For any further copies requested by you, IMPAKT may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs,
- rectification of Personal Data; you have the right to rectify Personal Data concerning you that is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- erasure of your personal data (\"right to be forgotten\"); you have the right to request, provided that there are circumstances prescribed by law, the immediate erasure of personal data concerning you, and IMPAKT is obliged to erase such personal data without undue delay,
- restriction of the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, IMPAKT shall limit the processing only to the purposes you have specified,
- portability of Personal Data; you have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format the Personal Data concerning you processed by IMPAKT, and you have the right to send such Personal Data to another entity,
- to object; you have the right to object at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, and IMPAKT may be required to cease processing such personal data.
- lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection)
Persons under the age of 18 should not provide us with their personal data without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian. Without this consent, IMPAKT will not record the data of such persons, process it or transfer it to third parties.